There are three power meter options for Campagnolo crankset;
In this article, we’ll explore these three options in detail.
Left-sided power meters
For left-sided power meters, the only choice is from Stages. Choose from any of the below models to match your existing Campagnolo crankarms.
- Campagnolo Super Record 12s
- Campagnolo Record 12s
- Campagnolo Super Record 11s
- Campagnolo Record 11s
- Campagnolo Choros 11s
- Campagnolo H11
You’ll need to purchase the left crankarm with the power meter built-in (15g). The isn’t an option to send the crankarm to Stages to fit the power meter.
More reading : 4iiii vs Stages Power Meters Comparison
Spider-based power meters
For spider-based power meters, you can choose between;
- Power2max NG Road
- Power2max NGeco Road
- SRM PM9
|Comparison||Power2max NG Road||Power2max NGeco Road||SRM PM9|
|Connectivity||ANT+, BLE||ANT+, BLE||ANT+, BLE|
|Battery Life||up to 150h||up to 300h||>100 hours|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years||2 years|
- * Price is for power meter and crankarm only, without chainring.
Power2max NG Road and NGeco Road
The NG Road is a top-of-the-line model from Power2max, and NGeco Road is a more affordable, mid-range option. Read more about the differences between Power2max NG Road vs NGeco Road.
SRM PM9 Campagnolo
The SRM PM9 is sold with a crankarm made exclusively for SRM and Power2max at Campagnolo’s factory in Vincenza, in 170, 172.5, or 175mm lengths, and is compatible with 11s and 12s.
The SRM and Power2max are sold with an exclusively made carbon Campagnolo crankarm in 170, 172.5, or 175mm lengths. You can reuse the existing Campagnolo 11/12s chainrings.
Pedal-based power meters
For pedal-based power meters, you can choose between;
- Garmin Rally RS (Shimano) or RK (Look)
- SRM Exakt
- Favero Assioma
Pedal-based power meters are the easiest to install by just swapping out the existing pedals.
|Comparison||Garmin Rally||SRM Exakt||Favero Assioma Duo||Favero Assioma Duo-Shi|
|Weight (pair)||320g to 326g||310g||303g||varies**|
|Connectivity||ANT+, BLE||ANT+, BLE||ANT+, BLE||ANT+, BLE|
|Battery Life||120 hours||30 hours||50 hours||50 hours|
|Cleat type||Shimano SPD-SL||Look Keo||Look Keo||Shimano SPD-SL|
|Warranty||1 year||2 years||2 years||2 years|
- * Weight – Garmin Rally RS200 (320g), Rally RK200 (326g), Rally RS100 (160g), Rally RK100 (163g)
- ** Weight depends on the Shimano pedal body used. The spindles weigh 198g/pair and 314g/pair when used with a Shimano R8000 pedal body.
- *** Pedal stack depends on the Shimano pedal body used.
- **** Q-factor – 65mm (Shimano R8000/R6800), 64mm (R550/R540)
The Garmin Rally is the latest power meter by Garmin, with four models.
- RS200, dual-sided, Shimano SPD-SL cleats
- RS100, left-sided, Shimano SPD-SL cleats
- RK200, dual-sided, Look Keo cleats
- RK100, left-sided, Look Keo cleats
More reading : Garmin Rally RS200 Review
The SRM Exakt is an SRM power meter built into a Look Keo pedal. It’s available in single-sided (left) or dual-sided options.
The Favero Assioma is available in three variants;
- Assioma Duo, dual-sided, Look Keo cleats
- Assioma Uno, left-sided, Look Keo cleats
- Assioma Duo-Shi, dual-sided, Shimano SPD-SL cleats
The Favero Asisoma Duo-Shi is sold with pedal spindles only and without a pedal body. You’ll need to use an existing Shimano pedal and install it on the Favero Assioma Duo-Shi.
Compatible pedal bodies are the Shimano PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550, and PD-R540.