The QR code is needed to pair the Wahoo Elemnt Bolt or Roam bike computer with the Wahoo Elemnt app. The app does all the configurations, uploading, and deleting routes from the Wahoo bike computer.
Page contents :
How to display QR code on Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and Roam
- Press the power button on the Wahoo Elemnt Bolt or Roam head unit (single button on the left side) to access the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to Pair Phone (using the buttons on the right side).
- Press Pair.
- The QR code will be displayed.
How to pair Wahoo Elemnt Bolt or Roam with a smartphone
Step-by-step instructions :
- Download the Wahoo ELEMNT app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Launch the app.
- Press Start.
- The Wahoo ELEMNT app will request permission to access your phone. Press Allow.
- Scan the QR code.
- You’ll get a Paired to Phone notification on the head unit once the pairing is successful.
- Proceed to create a Wahoo account on the Wahoo ELEMNT app if you’re a new user.
Was this page helpful?