How to display QR code on Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and Roam
- Press the power button on the Wahoo Elemnt Bolt or Roam head unit (single button on the left side) to access the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to Pair Phone (using the buttons on the right side).
- Press Pair.
- The QR code will be displayed.
How to pair Wahoo Elemnt Bolt or Roam with a smartphone
Step-by-step instructions :
- Download the Wahoo ELEMNT app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Launch the app.
- Press Start.
- The Wahoo ELEMNT app will request permission to access your phone. Press Allow.
- Scan the QR code.
- You’ll get a Paired to Phone notification on the head unit once the pairing is successful.
- Proceed to create a Wahoo account on the Wahoo ELEMNT app if you’re a new user.
Alex Lee is the founder and editor-at-large of Mr. Mamil. Coming from a professional engineering background, he breaks down technical cycling nuances into an easy-to-understand and digestible format here.
He has been riding road bikes actively for the past 12 years and started racing competitively in the senior category during the summer recently.