Routes on Wahoo Elemnt can either be automatically synced from third-party services (RideWithGPS, Strava, or Komoot) or manually uploaded from the Wahoo ELEMNT app.
This article will cover how to delete routes that are automatically synced and manually uploaded.
Method 1 – Delete synced route
- Log into the third-party services and delete the routes from within the dashboard.
- On the Wahoo Elemnt/Roam/Bolt head unit, press the Page button until the map page appears. If the map page doesn’t appear, activate it from the Wahoo ELEMNT app.
- Press the Route button.
- Press the up/down button until you see the Sync option.
- Press the Sync button. The routes will disappear once the sync completes. If the routes don’t disappear, try to Sync again.
Method 2 – Delete synced route
If you manually uploaded the route using the Wahoo ELEMNT app previously, you can delete them using a similar method.
- Launch the Wahoo ELEMNT app
- Tap Workout tab.
- Tap View routes. You’ll be presented with a list of routes.
- Swipe left on the route map you wan to delete. You can only delete routes marked with Wahoo and not third-party services routes marked with RideWithGPS, Strava, or Komoot.