This article lists the longest, one-day road bike races on the UCI calendar. The races below have ALL these characteristics;
- Sanctioned by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI), the world governing body of cycling
- Part of the UCI race calendar
- Raced by professional teams and cyclists
- Road races
- One-day races
The Road World Championships are excluded as it’s raced based on national rather than professional cycling teams.
Things to note :
- Milan-San Remo, the first among the five Monuments in cycling, is the longest bike race.
- Four of the five Monuments make up the top 5.
- Nine of the 10 longest races are all held in Europe except for Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal in Canada.
- Belgium hosts four of the 10 longest races.
|Milan-San Remo||Italy||18 March 2023||299|
|Ronde van Vlaanderen||Belgium||2 April 2023||273|
|Liège-Bastogne-Liège||Belgium||23 April 2023||257|
|Paris-Roubaix||France||9 April 2023||257|
|Amstel Gold Race||Netherlands||16 April 2023||254|
|Giro di Lombardia||Italy||7 October 2023||253|
|Ghent-Wevelgem||Belgium||26 March 2023||249|
|Clásica de San Sebastián||Spain||29 July 2023||225|
|Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal||Canada||10 September 2023||220|
|Brabantse Pijl||Belgium||12 April 2023||205|