This article covers how to update your Hammerhead Karoo 1 and 2 firmware to the latest version.
Historically, Hammerhead releases a firmware update once or twice a month. They’re usually packed with new features and bug fixes. Always check the Software Release Notes to understand what’s included in the updates.
- Fully charge the head unit.
- Make sure the head unit is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Swipe the screen down from the top.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom,
- Select System Update.
- Select Check for Update.
- If there’s a newer firmware, select Download.
- Once the download finishes, select Restart & Install.
- The head unit will restart and install the new firmware.
More reading :